Summary of Company Benefits
- We offer a minimum of 25 days annual leave per annum plus Bank Holiday.
- We also offer staff the opportunity to buy or sell holiday during the year should you feel you need to take some extra time off or don't quite need it all.
Work Life Balance
- Once you have successfully completed your probation period all staff are eligible to make a flexible working request.
- We also offer enhanced maternity, ordinary paternity and adoption leave benefits.
Pension & Life Assurance
- We offer a generous group personal pension plan, with an employer contribution from 6% up to 14% (based on the employee contribution level chosen)
- Free Life Assurance for staff up to state pension age.
Health and Wellbeing
- Health Related Allowance - £125 per annum
- Free physiotherapy (up to 6 sessions)
- Enhanced Occupational sick pay scheme
- Income Protection Scheme for long term sickness for staff aged under 70
- Annual Health Screening
- Annual Flu vaccinations
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) - 24 hour advice, information and counseling service available for staff and family.
- Company paid BUPA membership with certain roles
- Discounted Simply Health Scheme
- Bonus Holiday for no sickness absence - up to 2 days per year
- Annual eye test and contribution towards glasses - for users of display screens
- Internal Mental Health First Aiders
- We offer Season ticket loans, bike loans and car loans.
- Free on site car parking for office based staff who drive.
- A pay "not to drive" reward scheme for those who choose not to drive to work and the bike to work scheme.
- Car allowance/ Company car scheme for essential users or certain grades.
Learning & Development and Recognition
- Commitment to the learning and development of all staff
- The Forum Employee consultative committee
- Loyalty awards for every five years of service, starting at £50 worth of vouchers for five years service.
- Quarterly "Thank you" meal for all teams to celebrate successes and get together with your colleagues.
- Employee recognition scheme - staff can recognise excellent performance from any colleague and reward with a voucher.
- Recommend a friend scheme - payment of £500 for introducing a new employee to a permanent role.