SIT (Scrutiny and Improvement) Panel
The SIT Panel is at the heart of Housing Solutions’ Customer Involvement Strategy and ensures we have the resident voice at the centre of everything we do. Its main purposes are:
- To scrutinise organisational performance and hold the organisation to account.
- To review services to ensure they are cost effective and to improve them for all customers.
- To review new and existing policies.
We currently have 2 spaces available on our SIT Panel and we are looking for:
- A general needs tenant living outside RBWM
- A general needs tenant aged 18-30
The Panel meets virtually every 2 months (currently by Zoom), and training and support will be provided. If you are interested in getting involved contact Lorna, Community Engagement Officer, on 01628 543160 or firstname.lastname@example.org