Repair with care
It can be hard to find a good, reliable tradesman today. But if you live in the Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead, there is help at hand. The service is designed to enable residents across RBWM aged 55 or over or younger with a disability, to find reliable tradesmen to repair and improve their home. You do not have to be a Housing Solutions customer to access this service.
Repair With Care can take care of those small jobs around your home, major repairs or any improvements you may want to make. Our aim is to make sure the whole process from start to finish is simple and stress free for you and that the work is done to a high standard. The Repair With Care service is operated by Housing Solutions. For a small hourly fee our Handyperson Service can take care of your small jobs around your home.
Services available through Repair with Care:
- Decorating- internal & external
- Minor & Major Building works
- Bathroom refurbishments
- Shower/ wet room installations
- Roofing works- all types
- Brickwork & Paving
- Garden – Landscaping and one off garden tidy
- Small plumbing works
- Heating- installations, repairs & maintenance
- Handyperson Service for small DIY jobs
For those larger jobs, renovations and home improvements, we have a unique Contractor Service, taking you from start to finish with trusted contractors at competitive prices.
We are also a referral service for:
- Regular Garden Maintenance
- Cleaning-Regular & one off House cleaning
- Lifeline Pendant Alarm and Footprint
If you have any queries please contact 01628 545000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org