Welcome to the Customer Involvement Team page
We would love your feedback on what our new Customer Engagement Strategy should look like…
As some of you may be aware a new White Paper on Social Housing was released in November 2020. The Paper puts the Resident’s voice at the heart of Housing Associations, and we want to make sure that Housing Solutions does just that. This means we need a robust Customer Engagement Strategy that ensures that we listen to, engage with and involve our residents in all parts of the business.
Leading on from this we are currently putting together our new Customer Engagement Strategy and would love to hear from you on what you think should be included. Below are some questions you might want to think about and let us know your thoughts on.
- What is good about the ways we currently interact/engage with you, and how can we do it better?
- What would good customer involvement/engagement look like to you?
- What should Housing Solutions customer engagement/involvement vision be?
Please email your responses to email@example.com
If you have any other ideas, questions, etc we would love to hear them! Please contact Lorna on:
01628543160 | 07584235560 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you want to get involved?
Do you want to make a difference to the services you receive from Housing Solutions? Do you want to understand more about how Housing Solutions works?
If you’ve answered yes to one of the above, make your voice heard and become a Housing Solutions volunteer today! We have a number of different opportunities you can get involved in, requiring different amounts of time. Whatever your passion, skill set and availability we can find a volunteering opportunity for you. We’ll offer you training and support along the way as well as ‘thank you’ gifts for giving your time and energy.
So how do you benefit from volunteering and giving your time to us?
- It makes you happy! Studies have shown volunteering increases your happiness
- You get to meet new people
- It can increase your self-esteem, confidence and keep you physically healthy and active
- It will help you gain experience and skills that you can to add to your CV, which may help you to better your career
- It will help us improve the services you receive from Housing Solutions
- You will receive ‘thank you’ gifts e.g. shopping vouchers
To find out more please contact Lorna via email email@example.com
To learn more about becoming part of our Service Improvement Team or sharing your opinions via our E Panel please click here