Welcome to the Community Engagement Team page
Our role is to offer a personalised service to you as a Housing Solutions customer to help you in a variety of ways including:
- Volunteering opportunities to help improve our services with;
- Employment support and training to get you back into work or perhaps into a better job or maybe even to start that business you’ve always been dreaming of.
Do you want to make a difference to the services you receive from Housing Solutions? Do you want to understand more about how Housing Solutions works? Or perhaps you’d like to build your CV and gain more work experience?
If you’ve answered yes to one of the above, make your voice heard and become a Housing Solutions volunteer today! We have a numbers of different volunteering opportunities you can get involved in, requiring different amounts of time.
Whatever your passion, skill set and availability we can find a volunteering opportunity for you. We’ll offer you training and support along the way as well as ‘thank you’ gifts for giving your time and energy.
What do you get out of it?
So how do you benefit from volunteering and giving your time to us?
- It makes you happy! – studies have shown volunteering increases your happiness;
- You get to meet new people;
- It can increase your self-esteem;
- It can increase your confidence;
- It can keep you physically healthy and active;
- It will help you gain experience & skills that you can to add to your CV which may help you to better your career;
- It will help us improve the services you receive from Housing Solutions;
- You will receive ‘thank you’ gifts e.g. shopping vouchers, Christmas meal.
To find out more please contact the Community Engagement Team on 01628 543123 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you’d like to gain employment or digital support but don’t have the time to volunteer please don’t hesitate to contact us.