The Government have released the social housing green paper which sets out their intentions to review the regulation of social housing to ensure it remains fit for purpose, reflects changes in the social housing sector and focuses on delivering a good service for residents. It main areas it will cover are;
- Ensuring homes are safe and decent
- Effective resolution of complaints
- Empowering residents and strengthening the Regulator
- Tackling stigma and celebrating thriving communities
- Expanding supply and supporting home ownership
We value our customers and would strongly encourage you to give feedback on the proposed Government changes. Follow this link to review the suggested changes;
We are also holding a session at our office on Thursday 18th October 2018, 6-7.30pm where we will discuss the paper in detail and then submit your feedback. Please email Lyndsey firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your attendance.