Please be aware that if you are booking a home visit by one of our staff we will ask if you are self isolating. This is in the interest of our staff and other customer's safety. We will be happy to arrange a visit once the period of self isolation is over.
If you need to contact us please use the 'Contact us' details or the chatbot
Please do not come to our offices if any of the following circumstances apply;
- You are currently self isolating
- You been diagnosed with Covid 19
- You been in contact with a person displaying symptoms or a person who has been diagnosed with Covid 19
Please find a link to the latest information from the NHS regarding coronavirus https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/ Currently risk to individuals remains low, however, to stop the virus spreading there are some practical steps to take;
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze.
- Put used tissues in the bin immediately
- Wash your hands with soap and water often – use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available
- Try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell
Our customers and staff safety is important to us so thank you for your understanding.