In October our Customer Involvement Team held a feedback session to discuss the Governments recent Social Housing Green Paper setting out their intentions to review the regulation of social housing to ensure it remains fit for purpose, reflects change in the social housing sector and focuses on delivering a good service for residents.
The main areas it covers are:
- Ensuring homes are safe and decent
- Effective resolution of complaints
- Empowering residents and strengthening the Regulator
- Tackling stigma and celebrating thriving communities
- Expanding supply and supporting home ownership
As part of our Get Online Week activities we live streamed the session on our Facebook page for residents who were unable to attend to view. You can now view the meeting and put your comments forward on the Facebook video which can be found here: