Last week we took part in Get Online Week. Get Online Week is the UK's biggest digital inclusion campaign.We used the week to push out digital services as well as give customer basic IT training. We ran seven get online week coffee mornings at our sheltered housing schemes. Some of the things we helped them to do were:
- Create email accounts;
- Connect devices to the scheme free WiFi;
- Guided tour of the Housing Solutions Portal;
- General computer maintenance including optimising their device to make it easier to use;
- Find a lemon soap that had been discontinued;
- Explain the world of You Tube;
- Set up a store points cards to help them collect points whilst shopping.
Over the week 141 customers logged into out portal to use the digital services, 8 repairs were logged online, 15 new users signed up to the portal, we streamed out Customer - Social Housing Green Paper meeting live on Facebook and we had over 80 new likes on our Facebook page!
All in all we think it was a very successful week, but getting online doesn't just happen during that week. You can use our online services 24 hours a day 7 days a week on our customer portal here.
You can also see all of our latest news and videos on our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Housing.Solutions.UK/