If you are already a customer of ours and wish to move home within the Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead to one of our properties then you can apply to us to do this.
There is a high demand for properties in this area of the country and as a result there is a waiting list for transfers, which is determined in date order of registration.
To be able to go onto our transfer list you must be a customer of Housing Solutions and you must meet one of the following criteria:
To find out more you can call our Customer Contact Centre on 0800 876 6060
Customers will not be offered a transfer if:
- They are in arrears with their rent or service charges
- They have deliberately worsened their situation or given us false information
- Their current home is in a poor condition, i.e. there is evidence of deliberate damage or neglect. All applicants on the transfer list are required to have a pre-transfer inspection of their home
- They are in breach of their tenancy agreement in any way
- If there have been any warnings or legal action taken for any ASB.
- They have deliberately attempted to obtain housing fraudulently
Please be aware that if you are transferring between properties then you have to pay rent on both properties until you have handed the keys back on the property you are leaving. Keys need to be back with us by 08:45am on a Monday morning to avoid being charged another weeks rent. If you are sending the keys back by post please note that it does not arrive at our offices until after 10am.