Your Tenancy and Neighbourhood Officer (TNO) or Community Housing Officer (CHO) is your point of contact for enquiries about your tenancy and neighbourhood.

To get in touch with your TNO or CHO, call our Customer Contact Centre on 0800 876 6060 or email them directly. You can find out who your current TNO is and how to contact them by logging into your account on our portal here.

TNO or CHO principle responsibilities are:
  • Inspections of communal areas. These are normally carried out once a month in hallways, car parks, gardens and courtyards. We do this to make sure you are safe and that the area is a pleasant and enjoyable place to live. Notice boards can be found in communal areas displaying further useful information. We welcome you to join us on our inspections, we advertise in Streets Ahead when we be out and about in your area. 
  • Managing the income. We have to make sure that rents are paid so that we can provide all the services we do. Our role is to support you as well as manage our rents so that they are paid on time. 
  • Assisting you from the start to the end of your tenancy. We have regular contact when we give you the keys to your new home. We can carry out visits ranging from Welcome to Starter Tenancies within the first year and these continue with different types of tenancies, contacting you to make sure your circumstances haven't changed and how we can help you (tenancy audits). We also carry out regular visits if you need a Mutual Exchange to Transfer so we can support you along the way. 
  • Managing the tenancy of your home. We will contact you if there are issues, such as breaches of your agreement, that we need to make you aware of and look to ways to resolve this.