- Housing Solutions was formed in 1995 as a result of a large scale voluntary transfer from the Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead
- We started life as Maidenhead and District Housing which set up it’s own group structure in 2000 under the name Housing Solutions.
- We own, manage and maintain more than 7,500 homes
- We work across seven local authorities in and around the Maidenhead area, where affordability remains challenging for those on low to medium level incomes, and our geographical remit is characterised by high capital values and long waiting lists for housing
- We offer an extensive range of housing opportunities including:
Affordable homes to rent
New Build Home ownership (shared ownership or part-buy, part rent);
Key worker housing
- We employ 161 staff, which includes our in house Maintenance Team that provides a comprehensive repair and maintenance service to more than 7,500 homes
- We are a member of the Sovereign Development Consortium;
- Housing Solutions is a Mutual Benefit Society registered with the Financial Conduct Authority under the Co-operative & Community Benefit Societies Act 2014 with exempt charitable status
- Our head office and registered address is Crown House, Crown Square, Waldeck Road, Maidenhead SL6 8BY.